Glasgow Prestwick (EGPK)
Glasgow Prestwick is the first mainland airport between the United States and Europe and the largest FBOs in Scotland. With Scotland’s longest commercial runway, ILS, radar and procedural approaches and our convenient location, we are ideally placed to support private aircraft of all sizes, from small turboprops to transatlantic wide-body jets. We also have extensive experience handling US military flights.
With less need for holding patterns to accommodate bad weather, congestion or reduced approach speeds, Prestwick is a highly cost effective base for aircraft handling.
You can expect:
- Rapid turnaround times – the average is 20 minutes including customs and immigration
- Fog-free flying – Prestwick has a reputation for being Britain’s only fog-free airport
- A congestion free airport with a spacious layout
- A comfortable passenger lounge that is the only airside VIP lounge at the airport
- Secure client parking
- Comfortable and fully equipped crew room
- 2 separate Wi-Fi systems providing reliable access
- Complimentary refreshments
Our aircraft services include:
- Refuelling at competitive prices
- All ground servicing equipment including GPU, Air-stairs for all sizes, Toilet and water service, Oxygen/Nitrogen service and aircraft maintenance platforms
- Flight planning
- Weather and NOTAM service
- Full UK DfT security clearance suite
Operating hours for Glasgow Prestwick
- 24/7, 365 days
For more information about aircraft handling and refuelling at our Prestwick FBOs contact us on:
+44 1292 478 961 or email email@example.com.